What are the most common preventative maintenance (p/m) services performed in San Bernardino, CA?
A few of the most common repair services technicians perform on heavy-duty and light-duty trucks are:
- Air Filter Replacement: Your air filter is responsible for tidying up outside air of San Bernardino, CA before it enters your engine and blends with gas, which keeps your vehicle running. In time, particles, dust, together with debris can clog your air filter, allowing much less air in which can endanger your engine's performance. We suggest getting your air filters changed every 15,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Oil Change: Whether you drive a Chevrolet, Kenworth, Peterbilt or International truck, changing your oil often keeps your engine elements cool, preserves your truck's gas mileage, and also assures that the tools under the hood run properly.
- Brake Replacement: The roads in San Bernardino, CA can have an effect on your brakes. Your brakes are among one of the most essential points that maintain you safe while driving. We recommend transforming your brakes every 50,000 miles, although the regularity depends upon a variety of aspects. Call Direct Truck & Auto Repair at 909-746-0188 to discuss brake repair.
- Tire Replacement: Getting brand-new tires every 25,000 to 50,000 miles will safeguard drivers in San Bernardino, or Inland Empire against used driving and keep you and your guests safe when taking a trip. The regularity that you must change your tires depends upon the conditions in which you drive, how much you drive, your driving rate, and more. Contact Direct Truck & Auto Repair to learn more about your tires
- Wheel Alignment: To get the most out of your tires, it is essential that they are aligned the way the truck manufacturer planned. Direct Truck & Auto Repair can evaluate and recommend your Freightliner, Kenworth, or other makes wheel alignment. It's recommended to get your wheels aligned every 3,000 to 6,000 miles to stay free from roaming and producing harmful driving troubles.
If you stay in the 92410 area or nearby, you can bring your truck to Direct Truck & Auto Repair and we will absolutely look after all your truck repair needs.
Direct Truck & Auto Repair in San Bernardino, CA - For P/M Service
If you are in San Bernardino, the 92410 area, or nearby, you can bring your truck or fleet to Direct Truck & Auto Repair for various vehicle repair services, such as Maintenance Diagnostic, Electrical Diagnostic, and p/m service. Our technicians and owners Darrin and Josephine Carlson are Quality in all things vehicle repair, and are continuously trained on the latest technology and truck parts. We are one of the highest-rated truck shops in the area and can fix your Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, International, and any other vehicle you may have.
Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
Don't hesitate to bring your truck or fleet to Direct Truck & Auto Repair in San Bernardino today! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 909-746-0188.
- We have excellent ratings based on reviews from 207 satisfied customers.
- Our services come with a 2 years/24,000 miles warranty.
- Our technicians are ASE Certified.
Direct Truck & Auto Repair - Quality you Can Trust, at a Fair Price!